Private and Public Lessons are offered for groups up to 6 people and must be scheduled in advance during regular gallery hours.
Pick your own day and time for a private group lesson, or join a public group lesson where there will be others with you in the class. No experience is needed and lessons are great fun for kids and adults of all ages! Call or e-mail to check availability.
Group Lessons: $50.00 per person, for 2 to 6 people Tues-Sat and they typically get booked 4-5 months in advance.
- Classes are anywhere from 1-2 hours long depending on group size
You MUST wear closed toe shoes
Bring water, it's HOT in the studio
All tools & materials are provided and included in the cost of the class
Glassblowing is physically demanding and can be dangerous as we are working with 2000 degree glass!
- Beginners will start their glass experience making paperweights; choosing your own shapes and colors
- All pieces must cool down overnight and can be picked up or shipped out the following business day. (shipping cost not included)
- After the initial paperweight class, students have the option to move on to more advanced projects if they wish to continue lessons
- Classes can be scheduled via e-mail or over the phone.
- Availability varies and classes are typically booked 4-5 months in advance